Monday, December 13, 2010

Better late than never?

Ok, so it's been over half a year since I put something down on this blog. That either means I am very undisiplined, or there were better things to do, or I have different priorities than some other people, or I am still kind of "old school"...(or I have a different blog elsewhere - though that one also is lacking in "posts" . no matter. What is really important is that all this time I have been in His Strong Arms. Yep, we all kind of think that what happens in our life is very important... but at the end of the day, what really matters is our relationship to the Creator. I don't consider myself of that much importance that I need to prove myself. I am satisfied that I have a Creator/Saviour God who bestows His Grace on me each day. And my goal is to be a channel of that grace to those around me. If you are one of the very few people who happen upon this blog, take a moment to reflect on Who God is, how awesome He is, and how amazing His Grace is to you. In the long run, we are all In His Strong Arms.

No comments: